Outfit Diary : Never get old


Hi everyone!
Happy Monday, hope you have a great day so far.
Just a little announcement, I will change my outfit Sunday post schedule to Monday from now on because I like to enjoy my Sunday as much as possible.What do you think? I hope you'll like my outfit Sunday will be on the blog on Monday.
I wearing my old but goddess piece,its black dress went to church yesterday because I'm not sure what to wear. I love wearing this dress because its super comfortable,kind strecthy and I feel so confident wear it. I like this about my dress.
You can find the previous pairing here. I love to buy outfit that I can wear more than one time.



At first, I want to pair this black dress with my pink dust jacket but the weather just too hot so I change it but I did take outfit shoot, I will share it next time. For now, take a look of outfit diary for Sunday.


I'm not sure about my posing,just do whatever I feel I'm okay with..


I believe that, how you dress show your manner

Love is homemade. 





One reason I love black color is I look thin..hehe and the angle of camera make me look even taller..hahhaa ( evil laugh). That why black is my favorite color.
What color that make you feel thin and taller?
Please do share with me and I would like to try it next time because black just too hot in Malaysia weather.

Thank for reading and visit my blog!
Have a nice day.

Love,
Aya from Keriitleto

Outfits::
Dress : Thrift shop
Necklace: Forever21
Shoes: Carlo Rino
Clutch : Forever21
Accecories : Lovisa
Lipstick : Silky Girl (Matte)

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)