[London,UK] Parliament Square & Big Ben



Now, I am at Big Ben and Parliament Square. It just behind the Westminster Abbey so just walked for few seconds then you can see this iconic building. The night before I went to London, I am not sure which one to visit because I never know the exact location of each attractions, so I decided to just list down what I wanted to visit and if I found interesting places along the way, I will just enjoy it. Luckly, as the attractions just near to each others. So, I am beyond excited.
Enjoy the photos.
Standing here and see this famous building makes me wanna cry. This was beyond my wildest dreams.But, I wont cry in front of sea of people instead I cry when I back to hotel. Its such a great feeling that make me feel cry. Its such a long time since I cry because I am happy.


Here am I with my dreamed building to visited. Everything was dream for me.Seeing all these with my own eyes make me feel grateful of my life. I may not have such a great life like others but I have my great life on my own. I am one kind and instinct.


















I always wonder what the feeling when you in the big city?
Now, I know..
I feel like I am on the top of the world..ahhaa, its such a great feeling ever... greater feeling than buying new clothes and greatest feeling than falling in love. I guess I love travelling more than falling in love with somebody..ahha. I love this travelling life. I love new things, new view and meeting new people.

Thanks for visit and read my blog.
See you on next post.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)