[London,UK] Piccadilly Circus



We come to Piccadilly Circus for our dinner before heading back to Basingstoke and of course, I recognize it and take photo of this view.Awesome! You can find a lot of restaurants here so its right place to find our dinner.




























Thanks for visit and check out my blog.
I wished I could write more here but I am emotional unstable for this moment. I feel so sad regarding one unexpected news I heard from my family after I come back from London.But, I can't share here because its personal issue. If possible, I wanted to make my blog the centre of positive energy, happiness and creativity. I'm not trying to pretend or something, I am trying to find my happiest place in this sad world.

Thanks for visit and check my blog.
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)