#keriitletokitchen: Spaghetti Carbonara simple recipe



Happy Friday people!
Time to party!!  ahhahaha.. Look like I'm going to party but I'm not. I just like to say this word whenever its Friday.
So, today.. I'm not go for work. I'm very tired lately, so I just want to rest.
When I said I want rest, that mean I won't go out from my room and I will stay all day long at my room, hibernating....
But, too bad, my stomach will ask me to feed her, so what I always do instead of eating fast food or instant food ( sorry..this is bad habit) is cook my favorite food.
My current favorite food is Spaghetti Carbonara..Nyum!
So, first let see the ingredients. Its easy and simple and everyone can do it!

Ingredients for 3 servings :
1. Spaghetti Pasta ( any, depends on you)
2. Spaghetti sauce ( I prefer Prego Spaghetti sauce)
3. Big onions, chopped
4. Paprika, chopped ( Options)
5. Sausages,chopped
6. Cooking oils (  Depends on you but don't put too much!)





Steps:
1. In a pot of boiled water, cook your spaghetti pasta until have been cooked so as to be firm but not hard. Drain well and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, cooked the chopped big onions, paprika and  sausages for one more minutes.
3. Add the cooked spaghetti pasta on step 2.
4. Mix it very well..

Step 2

Step 3 & 4

5. Serve immediately...

Enjoy the homemade spaghetti carbonara..nyum!!

Happy Trying!

Estelle Paya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)