Australia to New Zealand : Sydney ~ Auckland


Hi there!
Today is 19 October 2013. 19 October is always a special date to me and for this year, it's become more special because I traveled to Auckland, New Zealand. I feel excited and nervous at the same time because I never travel to another country from airport than KLIA. But, this time, I need to travel from Sydney Airport to Auckland, NZ airport. Sound exciting but I am very nervous actually because I don't know how it will be. But, thanks to God for always be there for me and I managed to check in and everything very well without any issues.


At Sydney Airport, I found RICEEE for the first time after eating salads, burger and sushi. Oh my God! For the first time ever, I feel so excited about rice and hungry! hahaha, I am truly Malaysian. I always missed rice whenever I went. It's funny but that's truly me.



During my flight from Sydney ~ Auckland, I just slept for 5 hours. God! I sleep without wake up or do anything, I just sleep and sleeppppp...
Upon my arrival at Auckland, NZ. I need to go through immigration and custom as usual. But, I am used to it already. One more time, I need to explain my luggage. It's tiring but it's okay. It's my job!
For the taxi to hotel, it's easy! No worries..

Next, hotel hotel...

See you again,
Paya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)