I'M READY FOR 2014


Hello everybody!
Put your hands up, put your hands up!hahahhaa..
 I am so excited to welcome the new years now. I may do not what ahead me, but still I wanna feel excited and happy.
Finally the 2013 is going to end. I think this is really rough and wonderful years for me. I experienced so many thing that I never experience before in my life. No matter bad and good the memories I got, I am thankful for everything that happened.
 ******************************************************************************
That's what I write before I went to church to celebrate New Years 2014.
But,too bad! I forgot to click post..hahaha. A very clumsy me. But, its okay..still can do that now,right?
So, here is my reflection on 2013 and what I look forward for 2014..

2013 is a very wonderful and at the same time, its very rough and sometime,its make me cannot breath at all.
But, thanks to God and people surround me, friends and family that always be there for me and make me strong even though I feel really weak. I learned about real life in this 2013. I never experience this kind of tough situation of my life. I experienced the heartbroken that really make me cannot breath at all, cried almost every night whenever I think of it. During the heartbroken time, my dad is sick and temporary disable this time, this really make me sooo sad and more heartbroken, I cannot breath at all and I feel like I cannot handle this two big shock in my life. Now, I am thankful for this double heartbroken in 2013, I learned to be a real growing up girl. I learned that God is there for me no matter what happened in my life. At the same time, I learned to be thankful when there is gloomy day in my life. Its easy to be thankful whenever God blessed us with good things but this time, I really really learned how to be thankful when the dark day comes. Its hardest to say " Thanks God for the trouble and problems" but God know what inside my heart.
I believed God will healed my father and my father can walk again because all I know since I am young is the GOD that I praised for the whole of my life is never make me feel hopeless and he will do everything on the right time and right place. I believed that everyday.I am so thankful for the very exciting journey in my life, I never imagined that I will travelling so far from home and my country but I can do that on 2013. That a brand new experience in my life.
Move on 2014, the years that I look forward the most of my life. I am so excited to be on the journey with God this year. I want to grow more near to GOD and let's the world now, God is always good and HE is my strengthen forever.I am a very big girl now, I want learned to be a girl that can handle and control myself in every situation in this life. At the same time, I want make my dream and passion come true. I won't say what my dreams and wishes here because its too long to share...hahahhaa. Lets be THANKFUL for everything in your life.Have a great year ahead, no matter what, be a strong girl and never give up on what you working on. Life is uncertainty so give up everything on God's hand, He will take care of it.
This year, I want walk this life journey with God everyday and never be selfish anymore.

1 Thessalonians 5:16~18
Always be joyful and never stop praying.Whatever happens, keep thanking God because of Jesus Christ. This is what God wants you to do.

HAPPY NEW YEARS 2014!!

Thanks for reading my late post for welcoming the wonderful, awesome  2014.

God bless you,
Estelle Paya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)