Visit Malaysia 2014

Photo credit : http://www.vmy2014.com/

After spending 6 years plus at West Malaysia, I feel like I never explore the West Malaysia very well.
I only go to the few places. I am Malaysian Borneo so I know, someday I will going back to my hometown for good. For this moment, I don't know where to settle down but I always dreaming to settle down to somewhere that I can always see and care about my parent. They're so important but now, I wanted to chase all my dreams and follow God directions for my life here.
I think you may know that, 2014 is year to Visit Malaysia . Last week is the grand launch for this event.
So, this year is great opportunity for me and my Malaysian Borneo friends to start explore West Malaysia very well and never stop explore.
Since its already started, lets start plan.hehe
If you wanted to find some more info, you can search for  their official facebook or visit their official website (http://www.tourism.gov.my/en/my) and see where you wanted to go.Very easy! You can access all the attractions at Malaysia very easy and convenient.
As for me, I already do the shortlist for places to go this year and some of the places I already went before but still wanted to go there again or maybe I just can update the memories. Lets started!



Okay, I divided the places to go according to the state, and if I ever travel there, I will update it later. Please stay reading...ehehe
I will start with the nearest one..haha

1. Kuala Lumpur
- Petrosains Twin Towers
- BBKLCC
-Petrosains " The Discovery Centre"
- KL Tower
- Little India Brickfields
- Aquaria KLCC
-KL Bird Park
- Jln Tunku Abd Rahman
-Islamic Art Museum
- Jamek Mosque
-National Museum
-National Momunemnt
-Sultan Abdul Samad Building
-Perdana Botanical Garden
-Royal Selangor Visitor centre
-Zoo Negara
- National Science Centre
-National Textiles Museum
- Istana Budaya
-P.Ramlee Memorial

2. Putrajaya
- Putra Mosque ( click me!)
-Palace of Justice
-Putrajaya cruise
-Perdana Putra ( Click me!)
-Putra Bridge ( Click me!)
-Putrajaya Botanical Gardens
-Agriculture Heritage Park
-Wetland Park

3.Selangor
- Batu Caves
- i-City
-Sunway lagoon Theme Park
- Kidzania
-Sunway Pyramid

4.Perak
-Pangkor Island
- Kellie's Castle

5. Pahang
- Genting Highlands
-Taman Negara
-Tioman Island
-Cameron Highlands
-Fraser's Hill

6.Negeri Sembilan
- Port Dickson

7.Johor
-Legoland

8. Terengganu
- Pulau Redang
- Pulau Perhentian

9.Kedah
- Langkawi

10.Melaka
- Jonker Street
- Taming Sari Tower
-Stadhuys


11.Sabah
- Kinabalu Park
-Sipadan Island
-Mabul Island
-Mt Kinabalu via ferata
- Kundasang

12. Labuan
- Peace Park
-Tanjung Kubong Tunnel and The Chimney

13. Penang
I will update this very soon.

14. Perlis
I will update this very soon.

Thanks for reading!
Hopefully, you also take this opportuity to explore our beautiful country and take a lot of pictures as much as possible and when the times come, we will go back to our root and never forget all the great memories that we had here.

Happy planning and exploring!

See you in every post next time.. :)

Thanks

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)