Outfit Diary : Pocketful Sequin t-shirt + Royal Blue Midi skirt

Photo by Ellis Mering
Happy Sunday!
How your day my dear friends?
Hopefully you had a great day just like me today. I don't know how many time I can say this, I love Sunday so much. This day is the greatest day in my entire week. I love Sunday because its my rest day and its the time for me and my God to see each others. Plus, I can wear my favorite outfit for sure...hehe( evil smile..hehe)
Today is special because March 2014 just begins and its Sunday at the same time,what a great way to start over again on this month and what more special today is I make debut of my diy skirt project. I love diy and I am so passionate about it . This month I create my own project, I named it as "Make something beautiful". I want make so many beautiful things for beautiful life.
Okay, let's see my first design for #makesomethingbeautiful project. I love 50s/circle/full style skirt and I am so inspired to create one in my way and with my talents. I never sewing something that ready to wear in my life but I go beyond my expectation. When you believe you can do something, just do it and you'll see miracle things in front of your eyes.
Try something that scared you and make something beautiful.


As usual, I love to take photo of myself wearing my favorite outfit of the day. Thanks to my friend's help. My today outfit always look simple and too casual and its appropriate to wear something like this on the crowd.  I paired my lovely diy skirt with my black tee with sequin pocket, I bought this t-shirt very long time and rarely to wear it. To define my waist, I choose the thin belt. And..the exciting one! for my shoes, I wearing pointy naughty shoes.hahha, I love the nude color shoes. Lastly, because the brightest day, I wearing my usual sunglasses.haha.













Sunglasses : Vintage shop, NZ
Black tee with sequin pocket : Online shopping ( I forget the shop name)
Belt : KWC
Bag : Times Square,Malaysia
Skirt : #makesomethingbeautiful project
Shoes : Step
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog!
If you are interested in my project #makesomethingbeautiful, please do contact me as below:
Email : payaroni.eban@gmail.com
Facebook : Estelle Paya Roni
Intagram : estellepaya
Take care and be awesome always! Never give up on your dream.
Ake',
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)