{Wedding Ideas} : 15 Ideas Wedding Chair Decoration

Image credit : southernwedding.com
Hello my dear friends!
Happy Tuesday. Today, I am so excited to share something that maybe useful for your wedding day or if you not getting married, you can make it for any special occasions too, don't limit it for the wedding. But, usually the chair decorations is always related to the wedding, right? hahhaha, its okay, just make it if you love it!Before that, I wanted to announce that I think from now on, I should share DIY inspirations with you guys, there a lot on my head but I couldn't make it  due to some of my limitation.hurm! Lets me share my plan schedule,during weekday, I will share some DIY inspirations and on weekend, I will share my hand on DIY ( this mean, I make it). Hopefully, I can follow this schedule, this is my hobby so I must make some time for it. So, as for the starting, today DIY inspirations is wedding chair decoration ideas. Yay!! Hope you'll inspired and if you wanted to know details how to make it, I will always be here for you, please ask me or you can request the tutorial how to make it, I always wanted to help you.
Are you ready to get inspired now? Lets go.

Why I am so inspired to share this wedding chair decorations today? Okay, lets hear my story..haha, I attended and sometime helping some of my relative wedding preparation and sometime, I am in charge on chair decorations, but I don't know what to do , we short of ideas to decorate the chair. Its hard to make the ordinary chair to become superb chair. So, I am so inspired with this. For this,you may no need to buy or rent the expensive chair anymore, just a little effort, you can make effortlessly beautiful chair. Okay, let's see and get inspired.

( 1) First ideas is braided chair
 ( Its sound weird but doesn't matter, as long as its pretty).


Image credit: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
(2)
 
Image credit : stylemepretty.com
(4)


(5)
Image credit: http://pin2fun71.blogspot.com/


(6)

(7)

(8)

(9)

(10)

(11)

(12)


(13)

(14)
Image Credit : http://goingtothechapel.tumblr.com




(15)
Image Credit: www.kristydickerson.com

What do you think?
Is there any decorations that excite you so far? Hopefully, yes!hahahha
Thanks for reading my blog and see you again next time.

Ake',
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)