Outfits Diary : Blue jeans & white t-shirt

Photo by Suzanne Lim

Happy Sunday!

This Sunday is extraordinary for everyone because its Mother's day. The special person that need extraordinary day,right?. For mum out there and to my mum at Kg Data Kakus ( she won't read this but still want to wish), Happy Mother's day and be the greatest mother ever for your children and nicest wife ever for your husband.Okay, move on to outfit story today. Today, I'm wearing blue jeans from Giordano Malaysia and white t-shirt from Uniqlo.This is my favorite combination so far. I am so in love with this jeans because its so comfortable and really fit on my body shape. For a very long time, I never felt so comfortable on any jeans, no more squeeze feeling. Seem like I found the one already! and the white t-shirt is never fail me, its always make me confident and comfortable with myself and its goes well with anything. I recommend buy one white t-shirt for your wardrobe, you won't regret it!


"No matter what your body shape, the first thing need to remember, you choose to be like that so be comfortable with it. If you not comfortable, change it for a better one."










One small pimple above my lips..ouchh!

Inside the church, look crowded because everyone is moving..haha

My friends and I 

And now, time to having fun with my dear friends. Such a long time to feel so funny on the photos(hahahha..maybe)


Lastly, here my last photo of the day..

Not finish yet, here my favorite photos of the day!
Yay! I can cook..haha but I just help my friends cook..:P

Thanks for reading and stopping by here.

Ake',
Estelle Paya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)