Outfit Diary: White crochet shirt + Blue jeans


This is my second outfit yesterday. I pairing the white crochet and blue jeans and that never fail me.
I went to Floria Putrajaya twice so I need to change my outfit obviously and wear something that appropriate and comfortable for night time. I was wearing my crochet shirt that I bought for RM5 on vintage shop, previously I share how I style this crochet shirt here, feel free to check it.
This time, I went casual with it by wearing white spaghetti strap shirt  inside white crochet shirt and wearing my favorite pair of jeans from Giordano. Since I go out at night and I am going to move around a lot so I bring my backpack bag that I bought at Bandung last year and at the same time, I can keep my belonging safely without worry.
Nowadays, you may realize there no raining and we always feel so hot until night so I think the great crochet shirt is really good for this moment and at the same time, you still can feel cold without expose any skin.
What do you think of this pairing?















Thanks for visit and read my blog.
Have a nice day!

Aya



What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)