Outfit Diary: Gray shirt and royal blue skirt [Blue wall]

Photos by Elyss Mering

Hello everyone, Happy Sunday!
Hope you have a good Sunday and please take care of your health as the weather getting hotter and keep hydrated by drinking more water and don't forget to wearing your skin protection if you going out!
On this lovely Sunday, I went to church and meet up with some friends that I haven't see about week due to my fever last week. I am so glad to see and eat together with them. Bonding time even though everyone is scroll down their own smartphone but we do talking face to face, this technology never ruin our communication so far. How about you ? 
Have you ever go out with your friends and they just staring their smartphone all the time?( Its frustrated right?)
Today, I wearing my favorite color, its royal blue! I can't resist any clothes or skirts in this color. I always love this color because it can match with everything that I owned. I never pairing royal blue with gray before and so today,experiment time! I am so surprised with the result. Its look so good on my eyes and I feel so confident with this pairing. What do you think?
I'm so glad that my loafers is matching color with my bad, I never realized that!hahhaa..
You may realized that, mostly of my outfit diary is wearing skirt, so I feel like I wanna share some tips on how to buying skirt on next post. Before that, enjoy photos today. :)












Have a great Sunday and have a blessed next week, God always bless you and your family!
Don't forget to visit my blog for tips on how to buying and style skirt for pear shaped girl!
See you soon on the blog!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog!

Ake'

Estelle Paya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)