Hiking at Broga Hill

Photo by Marina Getrie

Happy Saturday!
Whenever I felt uneasy with my life, I like to do something that I loved so much! 
After very long time, finally I have courage to go hiking again. I love hiking so much, I prefer hiking than jogging because I feel so much fun try my best to reach at the top.
How about you? Do you like hiking as well?
During this hiking time, I never leave my camera behind. I take this opportunity to practice what I learned on photography this past two months.So, here, I present the result of my photography today.
One thing that I realized is I feel so scared to take out my camera whenever they so many people holding their camera as well,I feel not confident with my skills. I think too much I guess?
Enjoy the photos!







And, I have so much fun here.

Finally, thanks Unnie for accompany me here.

Next week, we planned to go hiking again, can't wait for that!

Thanks for reading and visit my blog!

Ake',
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)