KeriitLeto Shop


Hi dear friends!
Today, I finally have courage to start this stuff, I mean selling my clothes online
 I am not sure whether it going to be work or not but I want give it try, try never harm anyone right?
For this moment, KeriitLeto Shop will sell my pre-loved items which I rarely wear and still in good condition. I had so many clothes and dress that can't fit me  anymore. So, I don't waste it so I decided to sell it, of course the price will be the cheapest one!
Hope you have take time browsing all the items that I am going to sell this time.
Next time, I will sell DIY items and ready to wear items, so for this time, I sell my pre-loved items. If you need details about any of items, you can contact me.
@keriit_estellepaya
keriit.estelle@gmail.com

Thanks,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)