Outfit Diary : Black & stripped madness in Putrajaya


Happy Monday!
Today is holiday in Malaysia, its our Independence Day yesterday so the public holiday move to Monday,yeah!. And I'm back with outfit shoot after 1 month didn't do this stuff..haha, I missing it so much! 
Today, I am wearing my favorite items, you already see me with this items for many times and I am still not tired of my midi skirt..haha, I still feel comfortable wearing it. One thing that I love about this outfit is I love the cut off shoulder, feel cold on my shoulders. Finally, my shoulder can have some air..
And, I wearing my vintage necklace that I bought at Flea Market, Amcorp Mall, I made post about it here.
If you love vintage pieces, you should visit Amcorp Mall on weekend, there a lot of vintage items there.
Enjoy my outfit photo with Putrajaya background/buildings..















 After outfit shoot at Putrajaya area, my friend and I went to Botanical Park, my favorite park so far..haha


Thanks for visiting my blog!
Have a nice day!

Photo by Elyss Mering

God bless you,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)