Outfit Diary : Just another white and black | My 26th birthday

Photo by Gen

Holla! Happy Sunday!
Just a quick post for outfit diary this week.
Today its my birthday but I feel sick..what a very bad timing. I just staying at home and writing this blog post. I wished I can go outside, shoot some outfit diary and take some photos, but too bad, this sickness really kill me and  I am dying to push my shutter button now and as you may realized, the weather also not appropriate nowadays, rainy day every evening. But, I kind like it.
Okay, let talk about my outfit pairing. This pairing I wore yesterday. Actually, this is my last minute pairing. I don't know what to wearing because its raining day and I can't think where we headed to. So, I decide to wear my button down white t-shirt from Thrift shop ( the price is RM10) with my cute singlet and my black pant. And, since its raining so I wearing the flip flop because I don't want to ruin my shoes..hehe
Hope you enjoy the pairings.
All photos was taken using iPhone6.
More photos after read more.



Please excuse my tummy!hahha, I feel so full this time so I can't hide the tummy...hehe

I'm so glad I found this white t-shirt because I can wearing it as my jacket and I can wear it in formal and unformal way..yay!





And, I always love to take photos with Santa Claus because who know I can have my wishes this year...haha, just kidding!

That's all for the outfit diary this week. See you another week.

God bless you!
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)