Under purple umbrella


Hello KeriitLeto!
It's Wednesday and that mean we are in the middle of the week, aren't you excited?
I am so excited because in couple day, I can rest and do anything that I love. And, you know what I love..hehe, I love to do my outfit shoot or shooting beautiful creatures especially flower or scenery at nearest park ( but for now, I don't dare to share it because I feel not satisfy and confident about the result, learning process always like this).
So, today I wanna share one of my "extra" scene of my outfit shoot on last Sunday ( I wore the same outfit here but with my purple umbrella).
A bit history of this umbrella..ahha
Read more for more story of this purple umbrella..
I feel like I don't have any topic now so suddenly I talk about this umbrella. This umbrella is so special because i owned it for 3 years now..I think this is the longest umbrella that I ever own..ahhaha, that very good improvement of myself. During this time, I am totally in love with purple color so I bought purple car and purple umbrella at the same time..haha









Okay, that all for all photo of me and my umbrella..haha

Hope you'll enjoy and keep going strong for next couple day ya!

Thanks for reading and visit my blog!

God bless you!
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)