First week of December


Hello my dear friends!
I am sorry for being away for one week since 1 December.
I am trying to write post frequently this December but I am super excited with my second sister family visit so I need to spend my time with them as much as I can. No blogging..haha
I am so thankful that we spending our precious time together before Christmas day this year.
Every day, after work, I end up go “jalan-jalan” and survey Christmas gift with my sister and her son.
How excited is that feeling. Finally, I got my family members to give opinion on whatever I am trying to buying for everyone.
For today post, I just want to express how thankful I am for this little thing in my life.



  • I thankful for my sister family come visit me. I need someone to accompany me buying gift for everyone with my limited budget.
  • I am thankful the great food that she cooked for me and all the meal that we shared together.
  • I am thankful for my sister helped me to clean over my messed up room especially my clothes, I am sorry sister! I am such a messed up girl..ahha
  • I am thankful for her great opinion regarding whatever I try to buying for everyone.
  • I am thankful for seeing them healthy and very well before 2014 end.
  • I am thankful for the sleepless night with my sister talking about life, I feel so great! 
  • I am thankful seeing my nephew growing up so fast and look handsome.. :)
  • Last but not least, I am thankful for all the time we spending together before Christmas day. I love you Sister! :)
And, here is some of my favorite photos last weekend. Ordinary place for city people but extraordinary places for me because I am from kampung, so I always have a great feeling whenever I come here. I feel so blessed because I can come see this attractions whenever I want. This is my secret dream when I am young, living in city and see all the good things everyday. 
Never look down on your dreams and don't ever laugh at other's dreams.

The tallest Christmas tree I ever seen so far

The building that I can see on textbook during my high school and now, I finally can see it in front of my eyes..hehe

For this Christmas month, I really want to share my every thankful moment every day because I really want to counting my blessing instead of my troubles. By doing that, I believe I will become happier and feel great all the time. I am not saying that "ignore all the bad things in my life but if it mean to happen, it will be happen."
So, for this week, I will try my best to keep up with my blog and post about useful tips for upcoming Christmas day.
For next post, I will post about interesting topic which is “ How to buy Christmas Gift with limited budget”.
Stay tuned for that. See you on next post!

Thanks for reading and visit my blog,
Have a great day!

LIFE IS EASY!
Work for what you want,
Love people, never hate!

Estelle Paya
Keriitleto

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)