Travel again..


Hello dear friends!
I'm sorry for my missing in action again..hahaha, I been busy with some office stuff and #keriitleto year end project. Talking about work, I been doing "double job" lately, I mean on the day, I went to office and do my day job and when I come back from office, I'll be focus on #keriitleto. Maybe, there no much changing on #keriitleto now but I will keep working on it. I have many plan for #keriitleto for 2015 but it quite unorganized yet but I really want to work hard to make all my dreams come true.
Okay, tonight I have one great news to tell you guys. I will be travel again tomorrow!
The location is  Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.



I remember when the first time I travelled to Vietnam, I see a lot of lotus flower so that why I put it as my main photo today even though that photos is not shoot at Vietnam. I will shoot it later..
This is my second time been there but this time,I will be alone!! No one else with me....
Last year, I am so lucky that my sister was there for her shopping trip so I have someone to accompany me by night and eating my dinner. This time is very challenging and I am quite nervous about it.
I can't imagine how to travel alone if like this..Oh man!
The things that I hate the most is currency..argghhh!! I hate that so much! Because I hate Math..haha, I am not someone that really do calculation in my life ( I relied on my smartphone calculator too much already!)
But, I try to keep positive about this travel and I know, God will be always with me.
Okay, just want to update what I am doing for past week.
Please click Read more for the photos.

If you follow me on IG, then you probably know below outfits. I love white t-shirt or in other words, I love white outfits so much lately. I don't know why. What I really love about this pairing is the blue and white plus the necklace..I love it! What do you think?


The necklace that make me feel so happy..but sorry for the no feeling face here..haha


 And, I spend my precious time with my smartphone this month because next month, I decided to give this phone to my brother. I think he need this more than me.


Of course, I love SONY smartphone..haha


And, I don't know when can I give this card to my dear friends...huhu


Okay, excited news! I bought Michelle Phan's first book! Yay! 

I can't wait to get inspired by this book. I really admire her because she always said "Believe in your dreams"  and I really want to be like her.

Not to forget, my little gems that I found at Forever21, Midvalley..uh yeah! They got big sales now, so let go have some fun there..


Then, lastly I want to share my photos at Wedding shop today..

I love the colorful scenes, I think I should work in this field. I want to see colorful and bright color everyday..







My lovely feet with my blackest sandal ever I had..hehe


Continue immersed myself with flowers...


Finally, I share my favorite drink this month..

Its Nescafe Latte and Mocha..Oh God! I love this two.. I drink this two religiously this past week, I love it! If you love Latte or Mocha just like me, you can try this..You eyes will stay awake.



Okay, its time to finished the post.
Dont forget to visit my blog again for update on my travel.
Thank you for visit and read or enjoy the photos.

Hope you'll have a great day and take care!

Ake',

Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)