KeriitLeto DIY :: DIY Bouquet for Bride/Bridesmaid


Hi there!
Its Wednesday, we almost there(weekend!),hanging there my dear friends..hahha.
 This year, I decided to dedicate Wednesday for my DIY post.
I will make my newest DIY during my weekend and post it on Wednesday, I hope I can keep up with it.
Good luck to myself..hehe.
For the first DIY post in 2015, this project was inspired from my friend's wedding last year.
I make kudusama boutonnieres for her wedding and you can check it here.
During that time, I received many positive words regarding the boutonnieres (thanks for the good words!!), and I was inspired to try make it into bouquet.
So, here the final result of my first try.


What do you think? Please excuse the black color (but I love black!hehe)
For the bride to be, in case you interested on DIY bouquet like this but you don't have time to make one, please do contact me as below ::
Aya email :: keriit.estelle@gmail.com
This bouquet is great for the bride or your bridesmaid/friends.
I will try  best make the bouquet that you'll hold confidently and make you most beautiful on your wedding day.
Just let me know, what kind of bouquet style do you want.
And, this time, I just show you the kudusama bouquet and there more exciting design is line up now. Please stay tuned..
For now, enjoy the photos.







 Thanks for visiting my blog!
I hope you enjoyed and feel inspired of this DIY.
In case you interested, you can contact me via below ::

Thanks and God bless you,
KeriitLeto(Aya)

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)