Outfit Diary : The shades of grey


Hi everyone!
Happy Sunday ~
Today, I'm going to do 3 series of outfits diary.
and, today its all about grey!! This series was inspired from my grey shirt. Usually, I love the white t-shirt more than anything but this grey shirt is really hard to resist and at the same time,  I tried to wear other color than my usual color. I mean blue and white.
So, for today, let embrace that grey shirt with my dark blue jeans that I got from Forever21 right before Christmas last year, still love it now.
This look is great for brunch with friends, run a errands such as grocery shopping and maybe just want to going out for the fresh air.




In my humble opinion, grey and black is good combination. It may look too dark but its look great.

Since my t-shirt is too grey, I wore my statement necklace to cover up the deep V of this t-shirt.Beside, its give a little pop on my shirt.




I love this type of bag. I can wear it in many way. Don't bother about my big thigh..haha. I am very big but I'm trying my best to get back to my shape (ahahhhaa... I keep feel hungry when I say this..huhu)


Thanks for visit and read my blog!
Get ready for next series!!

Thanks and God bless you,
Aya



What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)