Outfit Diary : Shade of white | Hello March!


Hi there!
Happy Sunday everyone. Hope you have good time.
and 
"Hello March 2015!".
The times flies so fast,right? I can't even believe we already in March now. But, need to believe it no matter what.Last month was great for me as I finally make one of my longest dream come true. I still can't believe this happening now..haha. But, its a secret dreams of mine, one day and on the right day, I will share it with you guys. For now, let just ignore this..hehe.Lets talk about my outfits now, I can't wait to give a long description on it. Today, I wore one piece white dress. I bought this dress long ago but not manage to wear it until today as my blog full of white and blue, I feel like want to try other color but who care if I overload my blog with blue and white, right? 


People always said " Love what you do and what you wear", so here I am with another pairing of blue and white. But, this time I pairing it with my mini handbag in royal blue color which make my outfits look lively without make me look like like bridesmaid.
Whenever I wore all white outfits especially dress, one thing that I really try to avoid is not look like bridesmaid(I love being bridesmaid but I need the bride..hehe). 
What do you think of this look?








































What I really love of my outfit shoot is I can make fun of it and I really feel happy by doing that. For this moment, this is one of the thing can make me happy, truly happy..











Tips:
 Whenever wore plain color like white, always add something that make the color pop! If can, better pairing with full of print like floral bag or leopard pattern shoes. I don't have those, so I stick with blue flat and blue mini handbag. But, most important is use your creativity and fashion sense, I know you can do it.



Thanks for visit and read my blog!
If you have any comment or opinion of this look, please share with me :)
See you on next post.

Thanks and God bless you!

Ake',


                                                                          Estelle Paya


Outfits Details ::
Dress :: Kitcshen
Handbag : HCM, Vietnam
Belt : Kitcshen ( come with white midi skirt)
Rings : H&M Malaysia
Necklace : Lovisa Malaysia ( http://www.lovisa.com.au/stores/malaysia/)
Sunglasses : Cotton On
Watch : Terminal 21, Bangkok
Flat shoes : Bata Malaysia

Photographer : Suzanne Lerim




What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)