Outfit Diary : Classic combo | Girl with so many wish


Happy Sunday everyone!
Hope you have greatest day today :)
Do you see any different on me for today outfit shoot?
Yes, I colored my hair after a very long time. The last time I colored my hair is on December 2011.Its 4 years ago..haha. I'm not sure whether this color suit me well or not,but I like it. Its my usual color actually, light brown but not really brown right? But, whatever it is, I love it and hope it look good on me. What do you guys think?
For today, I wearing my favorite combo which is white and black. This is my classic combo.
And, I added some color which is my flat shoes. Don't it look awesome?
Striking pink really makes my outfits today not really gloomy.


Here is my newest sweetheart. I love love flat shoes lately, I like it more than heels.






After two weeks not do the outfit shoot, I feel like I feel lazy already. I gained weight so fast and I always feel I'm not look good with this body. But, this is my passion and my dream so I need to continue it whatever it is.













Thanks for visit and read my blog.

Love,
Aya




What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)