Outfit Diary : Basic is classic | Happy Mother's Day 2015!


Hi there!
Happy Sunday!
This Sunday is very special for everyone because it's Mother's day!
Have you wish your mummy "Happy Mother's day" already? If not yet, please do so because its only once a year we celebrate this specific Mother's day. But, for us..everyday is Mother's day. For this special day, I wore something special..
Every clothes on my wardrobe is special..but this is extra special.
Lately, I try to change my wardrobe to all basic items because I just can't handle too much clothes. Basic color can be worn anytime and anywhere. And, for this special day, I wore my dark grey shirt pairing with my old stripped midi skirt. Whenever I wore basic, I love to add some statement accessories to avoid my outfits look to plain and boring.For this look, I wore my statement necklace.
Enjoy my photos below.












I love to wore belt over my midi dress because I feel good in that way. But, need to remember, you need to tie the belt correctly to avoid it fall and look messy.



I love flat shoes but for this outfit, I need to wear heels because I'm short.


Oh boy! I love this statement necklace so much. You going to see me wear it a lot in future..haha


In my humble opinion,its worth to invest in basic items in our wardrobe because basically, you can pairing it with anything. I'm not saying other color is NO but it out of style very fast, maybe couple of month but the basic will become classic pieces on your style.
Finally, thank you very much for visit and read my blog!
And, if you have different opinion than mine, please feel free to leave your comment below. I love to hear your opinion.

::Outfit Details::

Shirt and necklace: Forever21
Skirt : Vietnam
Shoes : Carlo Rino
Bag : Thailand
Sunglasses : Cotton On
Love,
Aya





What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)