Outfit/Travel Diary : Brunch at LA/PA Bangsar


Hola guys!
I'm sorry for late post today. I was busy having fun with my friend,Marina.I had an awesome day today. I feel so happy and inspired but I don't want to talk more about here, I will talk more on next post. For now, let's talk about my Saturday brunch.
I always dreamed to have day like this, go out on bright Saturday and eat my brunch. So, today I finally make it come true, thanks to Marina Unnie for make it come true too.I finally had this kind of day. And, it AWESOME! 
Please excuse my oversharing photo today, I feel like I wanted to share everything with you guys and share the happiness I had in my life today.
The cafe that we went is LA/PA at Jalan Telawi, Bangsar. I never heard of it before but you can always find it here or full address as below:
LA PA: Your Neighbourhood Supply @ Bangsar
15, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur. Daily, 8am-11pm. Tel: 03-2201-4395

Dream do come true if you have courage to pursue it!

This kind of deco really make me dreaming again. I am girls with so many dreams as per usual.

I'm sorry for random photo. I love that chair..hehe

And, the foods that we ate for our brunch. We ate and drink, coffee. For me, I ordered rasberry coffee and we shared the pancake and steak and eggs.

On our way to find which cafe to have our brunch, I saw this interesting wall and as per usual, I asked my friend to take my outfit photos, a lot of it!hahhaa..



I called this backpack as my loyal backpack.Never goes out of style. I love that!


My present to myself last Christmas and our love still going strong! I love flat so much...




Latest update of my hair..its long than the longest I had previously. Yay! 

When you happy, lift your hand and say Yay!!








Finally, my photo with my beloved! I love my camera so much and its make my life more interesting. I love to be behind the camera and step in front of it as well, possible right? But, after all, I need friend to help me to press the button..hehe

 Thanks for visit and read my blog!
See you on my next post!

Love,
Keriitleto (Aya)


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)