Travel Diary : Floria Putrajaya 2015 (Night)


Hi there!
I'm still not move on from the great view of Floria Putrajaya 2015. I love this event and this is my third years went to this event,I am big fan of this event. I automatically feel happy like a  little girls whenever I have chance to go to this event. But, this past 2 years, we have to pay the entrance fees which make me unable to visit so frequently.But, I'm not complaining! I am happy as long as I can enter and take a lot of photos.
You can check my last year Floria Putrajaya 2014, here.


My friend and me went to Floria Putrajaya around 6pm so the weather is good.


I love this kind of weather, great for an evening walk.


My old friend that I always can count on. She will getting married this end of year..


And, we just strolling around to see the wonderful view and sea of people.





































Thank you very much for visit and read my blog!
I'm not sure whether my photography skill got improve or not but still I'm not satisfy with my night photography yet. Still need a lot of improvement.

See you on next post!

Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)