Outfit Diary : Oh,tulip!


Hi there!
I'm officially sharing my favorite flower on my blog!
I love and love and love tulip, especially white tulip. But, since there no white tulip on sale so I bought this but still I love it! I always have a dream to visit the country that had full of tulips. I working toward that every day and one day, I will stand in front of the tulips garden..arrrrghh.. I'm dreaming again.
For now, let's enjoy myself with fake tulip!


I will be always remember this on my mind;
"Don't help people just wanna feel blessed, help people sincerely and be happy about it. God always bless us in whatever we doing"












 As always, thank you for visit and read my blog!


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)