Outfit Diary : Determination


Happy Sunday everyone!
There a lot of insecurity I have in my life, one of it is my body. I hate everything about it.Some of my friends said " I look fine on photo", yes, I am because of the posing trick. I need to take a lot of photo and take time to choose which one is the one I look slimmer because nobody like to see the "fat" girl trying so hard to posing,right? I don't mean to be offensive but this is reality. I don't blame anyone for make myself this biggest now, the one that make my body like this is myself. I ate too much unhealthy food, I was trying to make myself as fat as I can since 2012 and that dream come true now.And, now I wanna back to healthy and better me. because I have different kind of dream now. But, to go toward that is not easy, I need to be determined and work hardest for it.
I always wear midi skirt because my butt is the big insecurity of mine. I just hate it when I wore pant or short pant. I just immediately hate myself when seeing myself struggling to wear my favorite skinny jeans or favorite pant. I am quite lucky this past year because midi skirt is in trend so its look "in" whenever I wear it.Honestly, I love to wear pant and short pant especially in this humid country. 





  

Thanks for visit and read my blog!

"Never give up!"

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)