Travel Diary : i-city, Shah Alam | Snowalk & Red Carpet


Hi everyone~
Can you believe this is my first time being here, I mean the Snow Walk and Red Carpet at i-city?haha.. I lived in Selangor for almost 4 years now and I never been here. Last time, I just went during the night and never went during the day to watch the light. After experience the day time, I think the night time is more happening and nice and it will hard to adjust the camera settings.haha. I'm suprised about the entrance fees. For snowalk, the entrance fee is RM25/person before 6pm and for the red carpet is RM35/person,quite expensive but I want my brother enjoy his travel here so I decided to enter it.
Enjoy my photos.






















Thank you for visit my blog.

Love,
A

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)