Special Kenyah food for #badengmalaya gathering | My top 5 favorite


Happy Monday~
Hope everyone have a great day so far. No Monday blues.
Last weekend, after my work, I went to Cheras for our Badeng Malaya gathering.This is the gathering among all the Kenyah people around here and when Kenyah people meet, then we must eat our favorite food like tung ubi,suk buluk,paap babui,lia akau, anye and so on. I love Kenyah food and now, I want to make everyone feel hungryyy!!
Selamat tau senin~
Ake' arap tepat un tau tega tuwi. Nta leko-leko teka.
Tau nem tidai re, lepa ulik cung aba, ake' tai petebulung ngan Kenyah lepu ilu ka Cheras te. Mung Kenyah de kine tai tegu dalau ji, pemung mana ngan maap bana re. Oka pemung mana ke aang Kenyah, mung pengoman de ake' alek oman ka oma' te un oka meka, un tung ubi,un suk buluk, lia akau, paap babui,anye ngan kaduk la a. Ake' atek obak oman pengoman Kenyah ngan nak ki, tega pe tega nyeluk eba ka ta ikem.hahhaha

Ji sey kena du ka boka.Sebayang kena oman..hehe
This is our food before we start eating. Pray before eat..hehe



No.1 : Tung ubi 
I don't know how to translate it,so just call it Tung Ubi.My favorite since I small. This one really great! I can eat this with white rice only,supperrr yummy!

Close up..uh myy..my mouth watering right now.
 2.Pork meat
How can I say no to this one?I always love this. This one great with Lia kicap or just lia akau..
 Oh God...how to resist this..Sorry my muslim friends..

 No.3 Te Naie ( I don't know if I spell this correctly)
This also wonderful but its sometimes depends on how expert you are when cook this one. It tend to smelly when you don't know how to cook it.My mother one is the greatest!

 No.4 : Suk Buluk
I used to eat this whenever there nothing in our kitchen.Nowadays, I rarely cook on my own and I miss to cook this one.


No.5 ; Paku
When I'm still living in my village, we can take this 'paku' easily at our kebun or even tebing sungai.No need buy anything.

Okay, I won't talk anymore..because I feel super hungry now..argghhh
 Thankful for this many food,thank you God!
Yummy~~~
 The reason I getting bigger is I don't want to waste any food and I'm super lazy to exercise.haha
For the dessert, this is modern bung kampung..


Last but not least,our fun photo during our gathering.









 Thanks for visit and enjoy my photos.

Love,
Aya









What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)