10 years after my sweet 17,what did I learned?

Today, I'm celebrating my 10 years anniversary after my 17 or less complicated way, today is my 27th birthday(obviously from my photos..hehe).I love to called it 10 years anniversary after 17 because 17+10 = 27 right?. Or its make you guys confused? Sorry if you confused. So, I think it’s the best time to reflect myself after these 10 years. 

Okay, let's talk about 17 first.
I always believe that 17 is the sweetest year in every girl life because we are young, free and wild?!.But, that’s not real for me, girl! hahaha because during my 17, I need to study harder for SPM and I even celebrated my 17th birthday in exam classroom. I remember, that day we taking engineering drawing paper if not mistaken and my classmates sing the happy birthday song with me with silent voice (I don't know how to explain this but you understand right?).
Fast forward, now I'm officially 27 years old and there a lot of things happen in my life. Most of it makes me feel grateful until this moment and I can say, I'm living my 17 dream life and beside all the good things happened, there so many life lesson I learned too. For me, these past 10 years is wonderful and yet challenging time. I learned so much and now, I want to share what did I learned and I hope it can help you to shaping your teenager life now and decide well in your life. So, without further due, let's get started!

1. Love and respect yourself very well.

2. God is above all.

3. Say "Thank You" in any situation of your life.

4. Dare to dream big and willing to work hard to make it,nothing come easy.

5. People come to your life for a reason so appreciate them.
6. Traveling is the best money you can spend.
7. Love and respect your family
8. Treat others how you’d like to be treated.
9. You never too old to learn something new.
10. Your attitude is everything.
11. God’s timing is perfect.
12.Remember to call mom, but don’t forget to call dad.
13.Glorify God… live to make Him happy.
14.When you need guidance, read your Bible.
15.Remember to take pictures.
16. Love sincerely





































As per usual, thank you for visit and read my blog.Before I end this special post, I want to share what I’m thankful for ;
  • I’m thankful for having unbeatable God, I love you God more than anything else, thanks for always surprise me.
  • I'm thankful for all the love that I got from people that I ever loved and love me as well.
  • To KingKong, thanks for makes my 27th birthday more special this year and you’re the answer of my prayers. I don’t know what will happen in future but I’m thankful for this moment.
  • To my Tod, thanks for makes me feel younger every time my birthday come..haha, I love you deeply.
  • I'm thankful for able to go travel to countries that I always wished to go and I  hope I will travel more next year and share the wonderful journey with you guys.

There so many things I’m thankful in this life, so to make it short, I'm thankful for everything in my life. I love my life no matter how hard it is, this is my life and I want to enjoy it as much as I can and I hope you guys can enjoy your life as well. Don't compare your life with anybody. If you don't like your life, make a change and be happy.
To my close friends, thanks for all the wishes, I will remember your birthday next year, that's my mission!
Thanks, everyone that wish me "Happy Birthday", God bless you and have a nice day every day.
Love,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)