All black outfit inspirations

"Women who wear black live colorful lives." —Neiman Marcus on black: I'm totally agree with statement above..hehe.
I know you get tired of seeing myself with my outfit diary, so let's your eyes take a break from my posing and here is some all black outfit inspiration. My total weakness is all black outfit. I love basic color especially black, gray, white and brown. When I wore black, I feel confident and feel good about myself.Maybe because in black outfit I look thinner..ahhaha.So, here is some of my favorite look of all black outfit for my inspiration for next outfit post.

www.tinestrange.dk Cos turtleneck, stella nova pants, maanii bag, cheap monday sunnies:
This lady look cool over here. Love this style..


We're still waiting on fall over here in LA. But for now here is the fall look I'm looking forward to. I'm not a sporty girl at all but I love the looks I've been seeing with neutral colored coats paired with sneakers. Sporty Chic by flowersandfolk featuring a black velvet top Here are some looks done well.:
Again.. I wished I live in the four season country so I can wear beanie and long coat..oh man!!
.I like this look. Although, by this little honey's body language - she don't wanna have nuthin ta do with much 'o nobody.:

I think this outfit look so lady boss and I love to be lady boss one day..Amen!! ahahha


Leather jacket, perfecto, black dress and white basket:
When combine black and sneakers, I will never say no.


A Furry Cardigan, Distressed Jeans, and Loafers. Love!:
This stylish girl I admire the most among the blogger I like. Her style so simple yet stylish, love it!


All Black, Pop Of White Sporty Outfit by TrendyTaste. Do the same but with blue shoes and need blazer:

Her hair is one point. That messy hair makes me feel wanna have messy hair for tomorrow.haha


And, you can see how much I like black on previous outfit post..ahhaha, I'm totally love black.Funny enough to see my early this year photos..ahhaha

Oh my God! why do I posing like this..ahhahahhhaa

Oh God, please save this girl...ahahhaha

What??!! Why do I pose like this...ahahhaaaa

And this sexier black dress make appreance here..posing is too awkward!

I love this but my hair look sloopy

The confident lady try to do her best posing...ahhaha

Seeing my old photos ( I took that photo early this year but why do I laugh at it and I can't believe I do that..ahah) but its okay, I'm improving in everything.

Thanks for visit and read my blog.
I hope you feel inspired and see ya next time.

Love,
Aya









What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)