[Penang,Malaysia] More than the dream I had


Hi there~
Thanks for visit my blog again. I'm already back from Penang.
 I enjoying my short trip there and I'm having so much fun at the Interactive museum,Penang (I heard so much about this before) with my little nephew(not so little now..ahah). I love to see he running around and ask me to take his photos, follow the pose, seeing him smile and having a good time. It most wonderful thing I ever see other than see the beautiful buildings at London or beautiful blue skies and I plan to bring another 3 nephews to special place next time.
Sometime, when I look at my nephew, I wondering whether my life is on track? or did I just miss something? I'm getting old but still by myself..ahhaaa but I love being like this, it doesn't mean I don't wanna accept anyone in my life but I'm busy with my life..ahhaha. I work hard to make my dream come true because that's matter the most for me.I hope I can make it and get what I want and make everyone dream come true.Sound big right?ahahha, I will do my best until I make it! DO IT,MAKE IT AND REPEAT! but for now, all I can say is this memories is more than the dream I have in my life.




































Sometime I'm over emotional when come to my nephews. I feel wanna cry when see they tie their own shoes and wearing their own clothes.. I feel super blessed to have them in this life.
























Being able to spend my little time here at Penang was the best decision I ever make last week.
Don't take any moment for granted because someday, it will be memories.

Thank you for visit my blog.

Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)