#keriitletoOOTD: Almost all white|What you believe, You can achieve


Happy Monday everyone!
Hope you have a great day so far.
Let's take a break from my photography post today.But, I will continue again tomorrow..hehe. I'm sorry guys for overloaded you with my photography. I’m just too excited!
For the record, this is my 2nd week with my short hair and it feel awesome ( I just love it),
And, for the outfit, I wore minimal stripped shirt with my special skirt ( this skirt is a birthday present from my university friends). This year, I choose to continue to be minimalist in my outfit.
I feel good and comfortable with this style.
Funny fact, can you believe I owned too many stripped shirts now?hahaha, same color but different design. I just love stripped shirt because I can wear it repeatedly and still feel good and chic.
Enjoy the photos.


















I posted a lot about photography now, I finally feel confident to go take important event photos.
And, I'm still trying my best to take better photos.
Even though I post about photography now, I still doing fashion blog.
I started to do my blog because of my passion in fashion so I will keep doing it and never stop.

What do you like to see on the blog this year?
Please let me know by comment below.
Love,
Aya

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)