5 inspiring quotes for single on Valentine's day



Happy Valentine's day!
If you are not going anywhere today, I mean for a date, don't worry!
I'm here to accompany you on this day.But, I will not stay too long because I knew you'll be boring with me.Instead, I will share my favorite quotes for single on Valentine's day. I think its perfect day to share this because I keep it myself too long already.
Whenever I feel like lonely, give up, so much negativity inside my head, I will grab one book that really inspired me and really give me strength. Its motivational book.
And, some of my favorites inside the book is all these.





Thanks for reading and I hope it can make you feel inspiring and don't be sad!
There's nothing wrong being on your own.

Thanks,
Aya


What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)