Color of the year 2016

abbeylossing:  Today I fell in love with Pantone’s 2016 Color(s) of the Year: Rose Quartz and Serenity.  https://www.pantone.com/color-of-the-year-2016:
photo credit : illustratedladies.tumblr.com

Happy Saturday!
Today is the special day on the blog because I will share something new(my first time doing this). I will share about what the color of the year 2016. It February 2016 already but I think it not too late to share the color of the year, right?
Without further due, let's check it out!
[bahasa kenyah badeng]
Selamat tau nem!
Tuwi ca tau 'special' dalem blog ek oban ake' ka 'share' ca mading ( ji ading-ading ek ti ji ki). Ake' ke 'share' u ke warna oman 2016 ji o. Lepa bolan dua 2016 un tepo nta pe ja tapa lepe ko?
Nta oba' ngena-ngena la a, tega tepat naat ne u je ke warna oman ji o.
p.s : pala' keriitleto de ka kawin oman ji, tega ne alak inspirasi dalem color ji o.

Color of the year is...
Rose quartz & Serenity
Do you know what is rose quartz and serenity color?
When the first time I heard about the color of the year, I can't imagine how the color it looks like. I always call the rose quartz as dusk pink and serenity is baby blue. But, now I know their name. This two pastel color going to be huge this year. Honestly speaking, I'm quite happy with the color of the year because I wanna try to love color more this year and this two is just perfect! The rose quartz is perfect for the image of KERIITLETO( for girls basically). I don't really like bright pink but this rose quartz just awesome! So you can expect myself to wear more rose quartz and serenity color this year ( I'm looking forward to this too..ahah)
[bahasa kenyah]
Tisen em u je color 'rose quartz dedo serenity ji?
Medan ek ngening warna ji ka jadi 'color of the year', nta teke sokat bayang kumin sek warna ji pe. Ake' alek nepai warna ji jan ne, warna pink mampo dedo semelin mampo. Naaki odai ake' lepa tisen ngadan eda. Dua warna ji ke jadi color biuk oman ji. Beng di ne ka kedai sapai o. Saek alek pe teka taan dua warna ji ka jadi color of the year oban kelu ka coba' ka un warna di teki dalem sapai ek oman ji. Untuk rose quartz ji atek ngam alek ngan KERIITLETO oban le leto kulu. Nta lote ake' suka alek pink terang jedai tapi rose quartz tega alek. Jadi, oman ji naat ne teka ake' ka un sapai warna dua di o.
#Rose Quartz & Serenity - Pantone #ColoroftheYear 2016: - Color trends, color palettes, Pantone 13-1520 & 15-3919.: ]
photo credit: pinterest.com

Outfit inspiration
Expect to see rose quartz and serenity color everywhere this year including here.
The Quarter Life Closet: NYFW J.Crew Giveaway & LookMazing:
Aimee Song of Style wears a blue wool coat from Mackage:
photo credit: www.songofstyle.com

Wedding inspiration
I will not forgot to update you regarding wedding trends too. This time, I just share about rose quartz and serenity color combo for your wedding. Separate post coming soon..
pantone rose quartz and serenity wedding color ideas 2016:

pantone's color of the year 2016 wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses:
photo credit; pinterest.com

Decor inspiration:
New obsession of mine. Minimalist decor! and plus with this two color of the year.. I'm going to change my bedsheet now..ahaha
Rose Quartz et Serenity Pantone®:

Home office inspiration.

2016 Pantone Colors of the Year: Rose Quartz & Serenity // Sea of Atlas:

Kitchen inspiration for our house ( I hope I can make this come true this year)

Pantone Colour of the Year 2016: Rose Quartz and Serenity:
photo credit: pinterest.com

Skies inspiration
I love skies, so I'm looking forward to see this kind of skies.
Pantone Color of the Year 2016 is twins: Rose Quartz and Serenity:
photo credit; pinterest.

Thank you for stopping by!
And, let's rock this color of the year 2016 and I hope you feel inspired for this post.
If you have any comment of the color of year, please comment below, I will answer it :)

Love,
Aya from KERIITLETO

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)