[outfit] The world of sneakers girl

Happy Wednesday!
It’s middle of weekday so yeah! 2 days to go before weekend.This is typical minded of working people, always wait for weekend.
Today, I’m trying my best to keep up with my [outfit] post schedule.As I promise last time, I will share [outfit] post for every Monday and Wednesday. It just 2 days per week but sometime I’m drained, no idea about what to share.
Today, I want to share about sneakers.I think everyone know what is sneakers right?
Or you need the information?
Okay, below is information about sneakers based on Google.com.
Sneakers (also known as athletic shoes, tennis shoes, or trainers) are shoes primarily designed for sports or other forms of physical exercise. ).Sneakers have evolved to be used for casual everyday activities.
I miss my long hair already..ahaha, I'm trying my best to not miss it but I miss it!
I love wearing sneakers over skirt.Weird combo but I love it!




 

Are you sneakers girl?
or
you love heels more than anything else in the world?
 
Thanks for reading and stopping by.
 
Love,
Aya from Keriitleto.

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)