[Outfit] : On my element


Happy Monday~
I miss this so much! I miss to share my outfit diary with you guys ( ladies to be specific). So, here is my outfit Sunday(yesterday).Again, its black and white, I called it my element. Almost my outfit is black and white, don't laugh at me because I'm not colorful person.
If you follow me on Instagram (@keriitleto), then you already see this outfit yesterday but for the record, I post this outfit again on my blog.

 I keep this simple by add my statement necklace ( you seen this countless time on my blog, no replacement so far..ahahha).

Thanks for visit and read my blog!
I'm so sorry for not posting so frequent lately, I'm busy to do other thing but I will try my best to keep posting about something that useful and inspiring post.

Love,
Aya from KERIITLETO.COM

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)