[Travel] Cambodia Day 2- Sunset in Phnom Bakheng

There no better way to end my day in Siem Reap by watching sunset in Phnom Bakheng.
I choose to watch the sunset in Phnom Bakheng because its one of popular spot to watch sunset by the review. But, there's so many people queu to go to Phnom Bakheng and its only 30 persons can go at once and there no limited time there so some tourist will take a very long time there. I think not really a good choice to watch sunset here. To get there,  you need pass to go to this Phnom Bakheng temple and its really inconveniences.


As I mentioned on my first Day 2 post, I follow the above route.


















The above photos is my sunset in Phnom Bakheng, I'm so disappointed but its okay, maybe its not mean for me to see the sunset.

Thanks for read and enjoy my day 2 in Cambodia.

Love,
Aya from KERIITLETO.COM

















What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)