[Travel] : Cambodia Day 3 | Siem Reap --> Phnom Penh

28.3.2016
One of the craziest day in my life so far. I traveled to Phnom Penh from Siem Reap by myself .This is not a big deal for some people but for me, its really big deal because I read a lot of blogger experience travel from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh.Some of them had really scary stories but I trusted in God that I will be fine.
Before I went to Phnom Penh, I ate my breakfast at hotel. I ate quite heavy food because I knew it will be long journey and I'm afraid I will hungry along the way. After my breakfast, I wait for the bus to pick me up from the hotel, this is new experience because I never wait for somebody to pick me up to bus station.
Here is my hotel look like from outside.




That's girl( waitress) talking to me while I wait for someone to pick me up. She said " I'm so lucky and brave because I traveled on my own, she want to travel but she don't have enough to do that! I feel grateful to able to travel and see the big world with my own eyes.
My favorite sneakers look like after 2 days in Siem Reap.
My bus ticket

What I ate for breakfast.

This is how their station bus look like.

Along the way, I found some unique view


















My day 3 in Cambodia is traveling from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh city.After I arrived in Phnom Penh, I search for Amok(Cambodian food) as above and its taste like curry but a little sweet and I like it and I feel the portion rice is too small but I don't want to eat too much so I just leave it!

Thanks for visit and read my blog,
Aya from KERIITLETO.COM




What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)