George & Mika's wedding day | 4 June 2016



Happy Monday!
I hope you not having Monday blues as I'm going to drop few photos from my 3rd wedding photography. I'm getting into this now. I love to capture wedding photo and I love love the daylight wedding because it's easy to play with the light. I will upload full photos on www.keriitletophotography.com soon, so don't forget to visit this week.
To newlywed, thank you for letting me capturing your moment. I'm really trying my very best and I hope you guys like it.


I'm sorry for delaying one week as I'm not feeling so well this week. I think I don't have enough rest.
Usually, I will upload the bride photos first but this time, I make the groom first.So,
Here is the groom of the day,George!




The best mens




The bride's father


Here is the setting of their wedding ( one of it)





The bride's shoes
The bride's bouquet


The bride's earrings
The bride's tiara
The wedding dress

The groom boutonnaires

Preparation moment















Arrived at the church















This is the first part of the wedding. I will share more on part 2.
Thank you for visit and if you have any comment, you can comment below.

Thank You!
Paya from keriitleto.com

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)