[Wedding Photography] Introducing my love

Happy Wednesday!
I don’t know how to express my feeling right now? It’s surreal and I feel overwhelmed for what just happened.
Finally, my www.keriitletophotography.com is come to live!
It's my new website specific for my photography portfolio. Please check the link above to check it out.
 I’ve been dreamed to do something like this for a very long time but I’m scared, always have mixed feeling about it and don’t have much knowledge and sources about to do this stuff. After researched, learned and improvised , finally is here.For me,

Don’t wait for your dream to come true, create it and work for it every day.




A little story about my photography journey:
April 2014 – I bought my first DSLR
I bought my first DSLR camera with standard lens in 2014.  I slept with my camera on the first night. At first, I bought the camera for my blog photos, never thinking further use than that. I still working full time so after working hours and weekend is a day for me to study and practice what I learned. I bring along my tripod when I want to do portrait photos of myself. Sometimes, I took hundreds of photos of myself because I don't know how to do it properly.

May 2014 – Too shy to start
It’s my good friend’s wedding, Maznee. I’m too shy to take photos this time because I don’t know how to use my camera and at the same time, I became her bridesmaid so fuhh. I’m safe!

June 14~ October 2014 – Learn and learn
Never stop learning.
The more I learned about it, I feel happy and I love it!

November 2014- Trying
I attended my friend’s wedding and I took a photograph during her wedding day and after the wedding, I went to Putrajaya park for group photoshoot with my university friends.

December 2014 ~ November 2015 - Never give up!
It's almost 1 year right?
Some time I feel I want to give up but I can't turn my back anymore as I spent my money on this stuff. So, I studied, practice by myself.I always bring my camera and tripod to the nearby park in my house and practice over there. I take note about what it's my weakness and everything. When I came home, I search for it online and learn it. That’s my learning process. Quite slow but I do my best.

December 2015 – My first ever wedding photography
19 December & 27 December, I will remember this date for the rest of my life. I feel like I wanna cry when I saw the photos I took. Its touch my soul, it’s not I bragged about myself but I’m thankful I'm not giving up! Up until today, I still learning by myself and never stop doing so.

Today (1 June 2016) – Introducing my love.
I launching my photography website.

In future, only God know what inside my heart and soul.

After launching this website, I still need to work even harder because to make something really work, never stop learning and improve.
Before I end this super long post,
First of all,Thank you Jesus!, You’re wonderful God!
I’m thankful for the positive heart, strength and never give up attitude that God has given to me. I’m Kenyah girl (kampong girl) that doesn’t have enough money to make my dream immediately come true but I’ve “never give up, make it happen” attitude. Whenever I feel like I want to give up, I always remind myself, why I started this passion? If I give up now, that’s mean I never want it at first place.

Thank you so much to someone that I used to love for make me think about what I really want to do in my life, thanks for life lesson and I really appreciate everything. I knew, we met for reasons and even we’re not together now, I hope we can be a good friend because I believe God sent you to me.

To my clients, thanks for trust me to capturing your moment.

To my family, when I started to love this passion, I knew it will be the effect the financial but thanks for understanding. I love you till the end.

To my friends, thanks for giving me support, encouragement, compliments and comments for this passion, all that’s make me want to move forward every time.

To my love one, thank you for always listen to me even when I talked too much about my camera and my passion ( www.keriitleto.com and www.keriitletophotography.com). You know I love you more than my camera. Thank You for loving me as well.

To you, the one that read this now, Thank you so much!!

Don’t forget to visit and enjoy my photography on www.keriitletophotography.com and if you have any questions, email me (payaroni.eban@gmail.com).

If you dare to dream, you can make it come true!

Thank you so much everyone for visit and read my blog.

Love,
Paya from keriitleto.com






What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)