#keriitletoootd : Off shoulder tops | How to become confident

Happy weekend everybody!
How's your day so far? I hope you have a great day and you rest well after hectic week.
I'm so excited to share my #keriitletoOOTD today because finally I've my off shoulder tops. I been searching for this quite long time and I found that I like in online store,shopwildculture.com, please do check them out!
Since I just staying in my house today so I do my own photoshoot in my house office.
And, topic that I wanna talk about today is how to be confident.
I am not very confident person especially when its come to presentation or public speaking. I'm not very confident even after do it many times, still I'm not confident.
So, here is some tips ( I still learning too, let's improve together on this).


1. Focus on what you've done, not what you haven't


2. Know your strength



3. Create the detailed plan and follow it




4. Everything will be okay-don't worry!



5. Listen to evidence




6. Develop your own narrative


7.Surround yourself with positivity


8. You can do it!

Thank you very much for visit and reading my blog.
What do you usually do whenever you feel not confident?
Share with me.

Love,
Aya
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)