[Outfit] You are love | My 5 favorites singleness quotes

I know what you think now, this tops again? haha. 
I'm too comfortable wearing this tops now. I got this top in white and black colour but since the black one a bit shorter so I always choose to wear the white one and the weather is hot too, so wearing white can make you feel cooler ( according to science, right?)
As I mentioned in my outfit post earlier this week, since I always no idea what to write on my outfit post, so I will share my positive message on my outfit post from now.
For today topic, let's talk about singleness. I'll talk in girls perspective, so guys, please let me know if you have a different opinion.
Most of the girl think this is the 'darkest' time in their life. I hope this not for you. I also have this season in my life too. 
For me, during this singleness season, I spent my time to recreate myself, get to know myself very well, get to know and love my families member, find my passion and of course, never stop praying for the best partner ever come (hahaha).So, if you're in singleness season, don't worry about anything, God always has a right time for you to meet the right person in the right way. So many right words over there.But, trust me, it'll come on in a very unexpected way, so don't ever feel despair or sad.
So, here is my 5 favourite singleness quotes along with my never ending posing with my favourite outfits.


If you run after God like you run after man, 
He will send you a man you won't have to run after .


You don't find your worth in a man.
You find your worth within yourself and then find's a man who's worthy of you.
Remember that!


You may not like being single,
but God needs your attention in this season.
Let God mould, develop, prepare you before He gives you to someone.


If you ever lose love,
don't go out looking for it.
Reach inside you and recreate what you think you lost.
You are love,
You can't lose you.



When you depend on people to build you up,
they'll have the same power to break you down.
You don't need their validation to know your worth.






If you ever lose love,
don't go out looking for it.
Reach inside you and recreate what you think you lost.
You are love,
You can't lose you.

If you freshly become single, I know it's a hard season for you.
But, never lose love and yourself. Reach inside you and recreate what you think you lose.
You are LOVE, remember that!


Sincerely,
Paya from keriitleto.com

All quotes from Pinterest.com
Photography by keriitletophotography.com ( Self-Portrait)









What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)