[Travel] 5 places must visit in Ho Chi Minh City(One day Itinerary)

 Xin Chao!
It's mean "Hi" in Vietnamese!
Can we take a break from my #keriitletoOOTD and dreamer related topic? Let's do the travel post.
I been travelling to Vietnam for 6th times now and all the trip was a business trip. I'm grateful for this job and I not complaining about it for now.I love my job when come to travel.
Since this is my 6th times here, I guess I can share my 5 places must visit in Ho Chi Minh city in one day and I even share extra. So, without further due, let's check it out!


5.Reunification palace

Address: 135 Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa, Bến Thành, Quận 1
Open hours: 7:30 am – 11 am and 1 pm – 4 pm daily. However, occasionally the Palace can be completely closed when there’s a large official event taking place. So make sure it’s open the day you plan to go.

Entrance price: 30,000 VND per person(RM5.52)

How to get there: From Ben Thanh Market, you can walk there in about 10 minutes, it’s located right in the heart of Saigon in District 1.
My opinion: For me, I like this attractions because I love art.So, for you guys that don't really love art, maybe you can skip this place but it's worth to try.
Tips: Don't go during lunch time, bring your own water and tissue.






I was obsessed with the chairs and challendier in this palace. Let's check them out.














It's pretty,right? Even the outside also look gorgeous!


You can't really take photos here as many tourist.




4(a)Saigon Cathedral of Notre Dame

AddressBến Nghé, tp. Hồ Chí Minh, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Open hours: 8 am – 11 am in the morning and 3 pm – 6 pm in the evening on weekdays only (on Sunday, there’s an official mass that begins at 9:30 am that you are free to attend)

Entrance price: Free

How to get there: From the Independence Palace, walk northeast through the park directly to the cathedral. It’s located on the northwestern side of Dong Khoi street, adjacent to the old post office.
My opinion: I love this Cathedral. This time, I can't enter but my previous trip, I can enter and really enjoy the interior.
Tips: You can take tons of your photos here and don't forget to visit nearby park and coffee shop.















4(b) Central Post Office

Address: 2 Công xã Paris, Bến Nghé, tp. Hồ Chí Minh

Open hours: 7 am – 7 pm on weekdays, 7 am – 6 pm on Saturday, 8 am – 6 pm on Sunday

Entrance price: Free

How to get there: Once you’re at the Cathedral of Notre Dame, the Central Post Office is right across the street.
My opinion: I love the interior here, I don't know when I started to love the interior design..haha
Tips: You can buy souvenier here but be careful for overpriced items.








3. Bitexco Financial Tower

Address: 36 Hồ Tùng Mậu, Bến Nghé Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Open hours: 9:30 am – 9:30 pm daily (for Skydeck), 11:30 am – 11 pm daily for cafe

Entrance price: 200,000 VND for Skydeck entrance.

How to get there: From the Ben Thanh Market area, you can walk to Bitexco Financial Tower.
My Opinion: I've been HCM city for 6th times and never been here before. But, this time, I take a chance to go here.This time, I make time to go here and the view is great!
Tips: I think, it's better to go before sunset, so you will see the beautiful sunset.






















2.Ben Thanh Market
Address: Lê Lợi, Bến Thành, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Open hours: 6 am – 6 pm daily for the indoor market, and about 6 pm – Midnight daily for the night market
Entrance price: Free
How to get there: If you’re not already staying somewhere close in the area, it seems that all roads lead to Ben Thanh Market.


This is well-known place in HCM city. If you're shopaholics, then you already know about this place.
You’ll find just about everything ever created or produced in Vietnam somewhere within the market lanes of Ben Thanh.When I was there, I saw a frenzy of both foreign tourists from around the world, as well as Vietnamese shoppers.If you’re shopping for clothes, souvenirs, Vietnamese cookware, or dry foods like nuts or dried fruit, tea or coffee, you could easily spend a few hours getting lost in the tiny, stuffed lanes of the market. Just make sure you don’t knock anything over – they literally have things like glassware dangerously stacked close to walkways.Additionally, the surrounding streets of Ben Thanh Market are a major hub of transportation and a major business district, always full of action and energy.In the evening, along the roads just outside Ben Thanh Market, they close down the roads to traffic and open them as a night market with a few restaurants and touristy shops.
This is one of the main night markets in Ho Chi Minh City, but I didn’t really care for it too much – it was a bit over hyped for me, but still a good place to walk around.

1. Nguyen Hue street
I think this is new attraction in the town! I love here especially in the evening.
Entrance is Free.
















When I first came to Saigon in 2013, this street is not yet establish or even there, only the road name is there. And, when I came again in 2014 and 2015, it's under construction and I know,what's it is. 2016, it's free street!!
I was amazed with the environment during night here.

The extra places you can visit is Opera House.


Address: 7 Công trường Lam Sơn, Bến Nghé, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Open hours: Make sure you check the official site for show times and schedules and you can also buy tickets online as well.
Entrance price: Prices range from 504,000 VND –  1,176,000 VND for show tickets
How to get there: The Opera House is located on the prestigious Dong Khoi street

If you are interested, the Opera House hosts A O Show, a performance of traditional Vietnamese dance using bamboo.I didn’t go to the show, but if you are interested in live performances, I’m sure I would be pretty cool to see – especially since it takes place in a such a glorious building.




I hope this post will help if you plan to visit Ho Chi Minh city for one day.
Thank you for visit my blog.

Love,
Paya

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)