#keriitletoOOTD: What's your favorite color says about your personality?


Happy Monday!
Here is my first #keriitletoOOTD this week.If you following me on social media like Instagram(@keriitleto) and Facebook(keriitleto), I think you already know what's my favourite colour.It's so obvious,right?It's BLACK!
I 've done a small research on "What's your favourite colour say about your personality?"
So, here is what's my favourite colour,black says about me.

1. Prestige and power are important for you.
Really? Wow!!

2. You are independent, strong-willed and determined and like to be in control of yourself and situations.
I agreed with this one(bingo!)

3.You are methodical in your work, making sure everything is completed as required, down to the last detail.
Err..sometime, I think.

4.You may wish to create an aura of mystery and intrigue.
I always wanted to be mystery because I'm super transparent person..haha

5.You hold things inside and are not good at sharing yourself with others, possibly out of fear.
I think yes.

That's all for mine. I don't really believe in it but its for fun.
 So, to find out what's your favourite colour said about you, you can visit below link;

Okay, another best part of my weekend was eating durian, spent my precious time to learn something new and quality time with people that I care much in my life.
Do you know about durian? have you heard about it before? durian is one of the fruits that has weird smell, some people like it and some dislike it. I love durian and yeah, I'm glad that there's someone love durian just like me.
 As per usual, the sunset view never fails me. No matter where am I, this pretty skies always melt my heart.


Thank you so much for visit and read my blog.
I hope you will have a great day ahead and take care.

Love,
Paya

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)