#keriitletoOOTD: Infinity


But in all these troubles we have complete victory through God, who has shown his love for us.
Romans 8:37

Hi there~
Last weekend was one of the blessed weekends I ever had because I attended one conference in SIB Serdang. We called it R8VG Infinity. Its organised by Youth community. From the conference, I can learn to improve myself in many aspects. So, I don't want to keep what I learned by myself, so below is a summary from what I get(I hope you guys can understand it).


Service 1: Pursuing God's calling (Speaker by Pr.Dr.Sintoh Yusop)
1. God's creation
 - We are unique because we are God's creation.
- Do people love to meeting you or do they avoided you? I hope we become blessing as we meet people.
2.We are created in Christ
- We are new person in Christ ( Roma 3:10-11)
-What's the difference between a human that search for God and God search for a human?
 > The difference is human that searching for God is religion.
> God search for a human is safety. This was done by Jesus Christ.

Session 1: This generation as God's work of creation ( Speaker By Pr.Dr.Sintoh Yusop)
*Every session in Bahasa so I will write in Bahasa.
1. Menekuni panggilan Tuhan pada zamanku.
- Kita lebih dari pemenang, Tuhanlah yang pertama melakukanya bukan kebetulan.
-Cabaran gereja masa kini, " Ditawar menjadi tawar".
- Kenapa ramai yang tidak suka gereja? Antara sebabnya adalah;
> Gereja tidak memberi apapun
> Gereja banyak masalah
> Gereja selalu minta wang
- Ketekunan adalah walaupun tiada tenaga tetapi terus lagi maju.
-We must have;
> Steadfastness ( Ketabahan dari dalam)
> Constancy( stabil- keteguhan hati)
> Patiently(dengan sabar- pengharapan)
> Endurance( Daya tahan lama)
2.Level kesanggupan manusia
 Efesus 3:20 - Bagi Dialah, yang dapat melakukan jauh lebih banyak dari pada yang kita doakan atau fikirkan, seperti yang ternyata dari kuasa yang bekerja di dalam kita.
3. Level kuasa Allah tiada terbatas 
Efesus 3:20 - Bagi Dialah, yang dapat melakukan jauh lebih banyak dari pada yang kita doakan atau fikirkan, seperti yang ternyata dari kuasa yang bekerja di dalam kita.
-Allah dapat melakukan lebih banyak dari apa yang kita fikirkan dan doakan.
4. Apakah kekuatan kita?
Roma 8:28 - Kita tahu sekarang, bahwa Allah turut bekerja dalam segala sesuatu untuk mendatangkan kebaikan bagi mereka yang mengasihi Dia, yaitu bagi mereka yang terpanggil sesuai dengan rencana Allah.
-Allah turut bekerja.
Kesimpulan, ketekunan kita dan Allah turut bekerja > kita menang dari pergumulan.

Session 2:  Fearless generation (Speaker: Pr.Daniel Singh)
*This session in English and Bahasa so I will mix it.
- Perubahan berlaku di kalangan muda-mudi.
- Agent for change;
 > Story of David and Goliath ( 1 Samuel 17:4-7)
- What's missing in Youth is the relationship with God.
- We are fearless in other places and after the conference, his/her life still the same. We need to be fearless.
-What happens to our generations?
> Are we scared to the lion in our life or God?
> What's your strength?

Session 3: Victor's character ( Speaker by Margaret Baru)
-Winner characters
> Anak Tuhan punya keunikan
> Kemampuan manusia adalah dari fikiran dan doa.
 We are making every effort to please God. but not relying on His power.
Romans 7:14-25
- Understanding generations gaps,
I am generation Y - realistic ( percaya saat melihat), prove >> believe.
> Kita dikasihi Tuhan dengan kasih infinity,harga diri kita terletak di tangan Tuhan.
> Who you are when no one's looking? under pressure?
> Tuhan pentingkan character daripada pelayanan.
> Adakah anda mendalami kuasa Tuhan sepenuhnya dalam hidup anda?
When we walk with God, things are different, in Jesus name, Amen!
> Integrity - if you're smart, energetic but no integrity, that integrity will kill you.
Model of human behaviours
> We learn from mistakes, pengujian dan tekanan.
> God sent someone in your life to shape your characters.
> Learn about human characters ( Dominant, cautius,stabil and intim)
> Character Christian people is hasil dari pekerjaan roh kudus( Galatia 5:22-26)
> Ingatlah Tuhan dalam hidupmu ( Amsal 3:6)
> 3 things that we cannot avoid in this life;
i. Dosa
ii. Badai kehidupan
iii. Kematian

Service 2: Break every chain ( Speaker: Pr Losius Tanggunan)
Hancurkan setiap belenggu (Hakim-Hakim 16: 16-31)
- Simson story (Ibrani 11:32-34)
> Tuhan yang membuat Simson lakukan semua.
> Bukan dimana kekuatan Simson tetapi siapakah sumber kekuatan Simson?
- Antara belenggu dalam hidup;
i. Belenggu masa lalu
-Hancurkan belenggu masa lalu my dengan mengarahkan fokus anda kepada Tuhan, Filipi 3:13
ii. Belenggu masa sekarang
- Kebiasaan buruk
iii. Belenggu masa depan
- Ketakutan akan kematian.

Session 4: My story,His story ( Speakers : Pr.Dr.Sintoh+Margaret Baru)
This season is forum. I was blessed to hear the speakers stories. It's really inspiring. I try make it short.
Pr.Dr.Sintoh - He share about his journey to become/earned his Doctorate in Theology studies. It's not easy, full of hard road but he managed to go for it because He knew God is always be there and support from his family is counted too.
Margaret Baru - From her story, she don't have formal education. She just study until primary 6 and need to work because her family situations. She trust in God and she believe everything is different when we walk with God, something that seem possible for human, God can do it.

Service 3: Finishing well (Speaker: Pr.Losius Tanggungan)
Markus 4:35-41
Lalu ia berkata kepada mereka;" Mengapa kamu begitu takut? mengapa kamu tidak percaya?"
- Perjalanan rohani seperti roda, seperti mendaki gunung dan seperti pelayaran.
-Kunci mencapai garis akhir sebagai generasi pemenang? Bagaimana anda mahu mengakhirinya?
1. PERCAYA
- Ayat40 ( mengapa kamu tidak percaya?)
- Percayalah kepada Kristus dan percayalah hidupmu kepada Kristus.
- Walaupun ada pengetahuan lebih luas dalam ilmu lain tetapi you don't really know your God, it's sia-sia.
2. TAAT
- Taatilah firman Tuhan walaupun tahu dan tidak tahu apa yang akan terjadi dari ketaatan itu.
-Taat walaupun dalam keadaan apapun.
- Ask yourself, Hi jiwa dan hati, mengapa kamu tidak mau taat dan selalu memberontak?
3.SETIA
- Marilah bertolak ke seberang
-Setialah kepada Yesus sampai garis akhir.

So, that's all for the conference output. I was really inspiring with the speakers and what they shared. Its make me feel stronger, learn my best to relying on God not myself because when I relying everything in God's hand, I know I will go beyond I imagined. To relying on someone is quite hard for me as I'm used to do everything on my own.






My hair by my cousin,Amy! Thanks!
I really love my laughing photos, I'm not sure why.. I look happier!


Once again, I love this posing!


I hope you understand and feel blessed with what I'm sharing on my blog today.
Thank you so much for visit and reading my blog.
See you next time.

Love,
Paya
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)