My 5 favorite Malaysian breakfast

Who love breakfast here? Raised your mutual hand!
Okay,thank you! There no better way to start a day without breakfast,right? I know, some of you can't eat breakfast due to stomache issue. I have that one but I just ignore it.
So, here is my favorite Malaysian breakfast.

1.Kolo Mee
Image result
The Kolo Mee that I really love is my hometown,Belaga Kolo Mee. We called it "Mee Kompua" over there. It's taste soo good! In KL, I like the one in MTK,Cheras and Restaurant 2020,Pandan Indah.Slurpp!!

2.Dim Sum
Image result
I love to eat dim sum after my morning joging(if I go joging). The taste soo good! The restaurant I always go eat Dim Sum is The Maxim,Kajang.

3.Nasi Lemak
Image result
Can't denied this one!haha. I love nasi lemak especially after I went business trip. I craving the most for this!
You can find this almost everywhere in the morning. The one that I love the most for this moment is Nasi Lemak Beratur nearby my house.

4.Roti Canai
Image result
Another awesome breakfast, roti canai with chicken curry! Yummeh!

5.Wonton Soup
Image result
Last but not least, wonton soup! I don't know if its called wonton or wantan? Whatever it is, I just love to eat this for my breakfast!

So, that's my favorite Malaysian breakfast. What's yours? 
Please share with me.

Have a good day.

Love,
Paya

Credit: All photos from Google.com
Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)