[Review]: CC Long Lasting Cushion (The Face Shop x Disney) edition

Image resultImage result
Hello! 
I'm back with another review,beauty product to be specific.And, it's The Face Shop product again.If you ever read my review before then you already know I love The Face Shop products.I really love it and its good for my skin as well.I'm CC cushion since last year and I never stop using it until now. Never ever stop! haha. I did make a review regarding CC cushion I'm wearing before, you can check here.
Without further due, let's check this product out!

The cutest CC cushion ever I was seen.
When I first find out about this collaboration, The Face Shop x Disney I'm over excited! At first I want the Mickey mouse or Winnie The Pooh but 


1. Power Perfection BB Cream SPF50+ PA+++ V203(Mickey)
Features & benefits: 
1. Total Skin Treatment
  • Makes skin supple, has a sooting, restoring & moisturizing effect
  • Promotes collagen production and powerful anti-oxidant effect
  • Dermatologist-tested
2. Better makeup results (flawless coverage + good adherence + long lasting)
  • Provides perfect coverage without being thick on the skin.
  • Contains coated powder similar to skin cells which offers great adherence.
  • It leaves skin feeling comfortable, providing delicate and long-lasting makeup results. 
3. Light airy-touch texture
  • A light-as-air texture that smoothly melts into the skin upon application making skin comfortable and able to breathe
  • Clinically tested. (Clinical trials to test firmness, moisturization, coverage, and long lasting ability)

2.CC Cooling Cushion SPF42PA+++ V201(Pooh)
Features & Benefits:
  • CC tone-up+moisture cream+foundation
  • Contains 70% of moisture cream ingredients for a dewy application
  • Real cooling: Refreshing care for skin in the summer
  • Fresh watery radiance: Moisture radiance that differs from shine 

3.CC Long Lasting Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ V203(Monster) 
Features & Benefits:
  • The moisture barrier on the skin surface maintains makeup even in the dry environment
  • Not only is it light but it is also long lasting 
  • Contains 15% primer ingredients
  • SPF50+ PA+++
So, I bought CC Long Lasting Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ V203(Monster) with refill.
Price:RM105.90
Description:
CC Long Lasting Cushion not only has a light weight but also delivers excellent adherence effect without any cluming and smooth radiance to create a poreless effect for a long lasting makeup.







That's all for my review this time.
If you want to buy the products, you can buy here.
Love,
Paya
Photos from Google.com & keriitletophotography.com

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)