31 days of blessings

Hi there!
I totally forgot to publish the first post of March 2017.
I went to church for weekly prayers and after that, we celebrate my dear blessing in his life.
Life is super busy. Sometime, I feel drained and lose my energy because too many thing to do.And, this March as you know is the longest month in a year. I will be 31 days and no public holiday at all.
So, what we gonna do to “survive” this longest month. I will share 31 things you can do every day to make sure this month will be awesome month.


#1: Plan ahead
#3: Eat what you love
#4: Serve people and serve God.
#5: Eat donut - photos
#6: No social media day (Digital detox)
#7: Eat healthy
#8: Cook at home
#10: Write about what you grateful for every day.
#11: Donate your book
#12: Garage sale
#13: Jogging in the early morning.


#16: Share your favorite quotes in creative way.
#17: Print travel photos
#18: Read favorite book - photos
#19: Drink expensive coffee

#20: Celebrate your friend or family’s birthday
#21: Learning new skills
#22 : Get to know yourself better
#23 : Enjoy the company each other
#24: Plan ahead your spending
#25: Call family
#26: Make a moodboard/idea board
#27: Read your reading plan
#28: Go to saloon together
#29: Do laundry together
#30 : Take photos with each of friends
#31 : Sharing what did I learn this longest month.

It’s the longest list..haha
I think the length is same as my before 30s wishlist.
Let’s make the longest month to get better, appreciate and never take any day for granted.
I know, there a days or several days you will feel stuck and cannot move, remember,
Everything will be fine..eventually!
Be strong and keep in faith.

Thank you so much for reading love.

Love,
Aya

Photo source : www.unsplash.com

What's your opinion?

Please share your thoughts.

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me on Instagram (@estelle.payaroni)